The Paule Marrot 'Squirrel' art was sourced from the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Her bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement.
Each work of art is hand-curated and framed in a variety of choices to suit your needs. Framed in an Acrylic box, wood frame options in gold and white as well as available in PRINT ONLY form on museum quality paper.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with Small Silver Frame 16" x 20"
- Art with Small White Frame 13.5" X 17.5"
- Art with White or Gold Frame: 54" x 43"
- Art with Acrylic Box Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production / delivery
- For framed pieces, please allow 6-8 weeks for production
- Includes complimentary shipping in the U.S.