Rendered in stunning Midnight Blue, these delicate seaweed studies retain the unfurling detail of a leaf pressing while employing the hypnotic effect of strong, calculated color. These images spring from the work of celebrated Irish botanist William Henry Harvey, one of the most keenly observant scientists of his time. The 1903 publication of Harvey’s Phycologia Britannica remains one of the most prized treasures in the Natural Curiosities archive.
This piece by Natural Curiosities is custom and made to order. Framing options include an acrylic box or black wooden frame on fine art acid free paper. Also available unframed.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with Black Wooden Frame: 53" x 65"
- Art with Acrylic Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Wood Frame: Please allow 5 weeks weeks for delivery
- Acrylic Frame: Please allow 6 weeks for delivery