This beautiful art by French artist Paule Marrot will brighten up any room with its punch of color and calming feel. Working primarily from 1920-1960, her rich colors and striking geometry put her at the heart of the Art Deco movement. Influenced by Renoir and writer Marcel Proust, Marrot captured the natural world in a simple, lyrical style that makes her work as engaging and contemporary today as it was during the height of her popularity. Each work of art is hand-curated and framed in a variety of choices to suit your needs. Framed in an Acrylic box, wood frame options in gold and white as well as available in PRINT ONLY form on rich, archival rag paper.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with Medium Gold Frame: 44" x 36"
- Art with Large White or Gold Frame: 54" x 43"
- Art with Acrylic Box Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for production delivery
- For framed pieces, please allow 8-10 weeks for production
- Includes complimentary shipping in the U.S.