The Paule Marrot 'Shell 2' art from Soicher Marin was sourced from the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Her bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement. This beautiful artwork is a must-have for making a statement in your home! This piece would look great in the living room or bedroom.
Each work of art is hand-curated and framed in a variety of choices to suit your needs. Framed in an Acrylic box, wood frame options in gold, silver, white or black as well as available in PRINT ONLY form on museum quality paper.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with White or Gold Frame: 54" x 43"
- Art with Acrylic Box Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production / delivery
- For framed pieces, please allow 6-8 weeks for production
- Includes complimentary shipping in the U.S.