The Paule Marrot Doves art by Soicher Marin was sourced from the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Her bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement. This beautiful artwork is a must-have for making a statement in your home!
Each work of art is hand-curated and framed in a variety of choices to suit your needs.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with White Frame (Small): 13.5" X 17.5"
- Art with Silver Frame: 44" X 36"
- Art with White or Gold Frame (Large): 54" x 43"
- Art with Acrylic Box Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production delivery
- For framed pieces, please allow 6-8 weeks for production