The Paule Marrot 'Poppies' art from was sourced from the beautiful textile archives of French engraver, painter, and textile artist Paule Marrot. Her bold use of flowers, color and patterns reflect a compositionally modernist style classically associated with the Art Deco movement.
Each work of art is hand-curated and framed in a variety of choices to suit your needs. Framing options include an acrylic box frame or a wood frame in gold, white, or silver. Also available unframed. Printed on museum quality paper.
- Art Unframed: 54" x 42"
- Art with Small Wood White Frame: 17.5" X 13.5"
- Art with White, Silver, or Gold Wood Frame: 54" x 43"
- Art with Acrylic Box Frame: 56" x 44"
- Unframed: Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production / delivery
- For framed pieces, please allow 6-8 weeks for production
- Includes complimentary shipping in the U.S.